Ghent, 3 October 2018. Pyramid NV, the HR investment group behind Pauwels Consulting, is today taking a 75 % stake in ORMIT, the Dutch HR company specialising in traineeships and leadership development. The remaining 25 % of the shares will remain in the hands of ORMIT management. Thanks to this investment, the Belgian consultancy company Pauwels Consulting and ORMIT are now part of the same HR investment group.

“The external shareholders of ORMIT wanted to sell their shares”, says Hetty van Ee, managing director of the ORMIT group. “As a result, we went on a search for a new shareholder who shares our vision, values ​​and growth ambitions. In recent years, ORMIT has set up and implemented increasing numbers of special traineeships at some great companies in both the Netherlands and Belgium. Thanks to our ability to attract talent from the labour market, we offer our clients access to prime (international) candidates. We want to expand even further, so we were looking for a party that could support this ambition. We decided that Pyramid NV, the HR investment group led by 3D-Investments and Bert Pauwels, was the best option.”

“3D-Investments is a Belgian investment company that invests in companies with strong growth potential. The focus at 3D-Investments is always on the long term and on doing fair and transparent business. Bert Pauwels is the founder and managing director of Pauwels Consulting, the Belgian consultancy company with more than 520 consultants in the areas of engineering, life sciences and IT. Both parties showed a strong and sincere interest in ORMIT’s posture and concept right from the outset.”

“We are delighted with this new collaboration”, says Hans Swinnen, chairman of the board of directors at Pyramid NV and partner at 3D-Investments. “Since the beginning of our collaboration with Pauwels Consulting in 2016, we have already realised three acquisitions, alongside impressive organic growth. We are delighted with this opportunity to now also contribute to the further growth of the ORMIT group.”

“We will make sure that Pauwels Consulting and ORMIT each retain their own identity. Both companies have defined their destiny over the last two decades and built up a strong reputation. That is something we want to respect, although I think that this collaboration can create a natural cross-fertilisation between both companies.”

“Pauwels Consulting currently has more than 520 employees on board, while the ORMIT team has over 230 employees and more than 1,600 alumni who have been developed by ORMIT. “The services provided by ORMIT and Pauwels Consulting are perfectly complementary”, says Bert Pauwels, founder and managing director of Pauwels Consulting. “ORMIT identifies young prime talent and develops their soft skills and leadership qualities during an intensive two-year growth trajectory involving various projects at different clients. Then they match their high potentials to the clients who best suit them and where they can bring the most benefits.”

“At Pauwels Consulting, we mainly focus on project sourcing and HR solutions, such as business process outsourcing, for companies looking for specific engineering, life sciences or IT expertise and skills. We also consciously invest in the training and coaching of our people. We can definitely learn something from the professionals at ORMIT on further perfecting this coaching.”

“This share transfer will put us in a position to continue to grow ORMIT as an independent company, with our current enthusiastic people on board and from a perspective of the values ​​that are important to us”, says Hetty van Ee. “Our vision, ambition and plans remain unchanged. We will continue to find, develop and connect (and bind) prime talent to our participants and look forward to realising our further growth plans with the help of Pyramid NV!”

Further information

If you have any questions about this collaboration, contact:

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *