Responsibilities of the Service Desk French/ Dutch
As a team member of the level one group, your responsabilities will include:
- Handling issues communicated by end users (via phone and email).
- Applying workarounds for solving incidents (when present in the CMS/ CMDB).
- Escalate the tickets to a higher level of support when needed.
- Managing incoming tickets in the ticketing tool.
- Document the workaround and solutions in Knowledge Base.
Profile of the Service Desk French/ Dutch
- You have a first experience of minimum 6 months in a similar position.
- You know MS office package and the Windows environment.
- You have a good knowledge of a ticketing tool.
- You speak fluently French, Dutch and English.
- An ITIL V3 Foundations Certificate is a plus.
Offer for the Service Desk French/ Dutch
Terms of employment (English)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees