BIM, short for building information modeling, is software to draw 3D construction models.
During this 3-day BIM training, you will learn the basics functions of BIM and how to adequately use the software. You will learn how to ‘read’ and understand a construction plan, how to adapt certain models and how to draw your own design. This course is for beginners or people who want to gain more knowledge.
Topics that will be covered:
- Getting started with BIM
- Designing with Revit basics, Revit Families, Revit Structure, Revit MEP (HVAC) and Revit MEP (plumbing)
- Designing with Tekla: steel or concrete
- Calculating & measuring with Navisworks
- 3D rendering
- Model quality check with Solibri
- How to communicate during a project: BIM360glue, Collaboration for Revit or Team
Date: April 20, 21 & 27, 2020 – full days (9 am to 5 pm)
Location: Boulevard Paepsem 20, 1070 Anderlecht
Exclusively for employees
Max. number of participants: 12
Register for our BIM 3-day training