Mindfulness can be seen as attention training. The purpose is to consciously pay attention to your experience in the present moment and thus increase awareness.
You will learn to understand situations without coloring them with emotional reactions or reacting to them based on automatic behavioral patterns. In this way, we can see what is needed in a certain situation, while taking into account the bigger picture.
Mindfulness can be applied at work as well as at home. Plenty of scientific research has shown that its practice leads to improved attention functions, a reduction of stress and burn-out levels, strengthened collegiality and an increase in overall wellbeing.
Which topics will we discuss?
- Attention management & efficiency at work
- Insight into the build-up of stress and how to approach this
- Applying mindfulness for increased resilience and the prevention of burn-out
- The value of slowing down, also at work
- Turning the switch from work to home and vice versa
Max. number of participants: 25.
Date: June 9, 2020, from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
This is a webinar: we will send you our Zoom link when you register.
Trainer: Ylva Berg
Register for the waiting list, because this session is full.