How we handle our emotions is an essential part of “emotional intelligence” (EQ). A concept that is getting more and more attention, but what exactly does it entail? And how does in our brain? You will discover this in this inspiration session. You learn how you can gain more insight into your emotions so you can evolve to self-regulation in five five steps. Besides the theory practical tips & tricks that you can get to work with immediately. get to work immediately.
- What is the importance is of emotional intelligence at work?
- How can knowledge about my brain help me increase my EQ?
- What are the 5 questions that can lead me to more self-regulation?
- In what ways am I responsible for my emotions?
- What are effective techniques to regulate our emotions?
The Tipping Point is a training and consultancy company that guides organisations in the training and implementation of soft skills. Michel De Gieter will be your host. Michel is keynote speaker, senior trainer/coach & training actor.