During this program of 3 sessions, we will look at how important it is to match the requirements of our team members with the correct leadership style they need.
Directing, mentoring, coaching and finally delegating, we will understand the key behaviours required to ensure you build the best working relationships with your peers and teams.
After this deep dive, you will be able to …
- Understand the specific differences between the 4 situational leadership styles.
- Knowing how to adjust to ‘Directing’, ‘Mentoring’, ‘Coaching’ or ‘Delegating’ at the moment.
- Getting it just right every time by matching your skills to the needs of the individual.
- Then we look at the impact of getting it wrong to understand the huge impact a simple mistake can make.
- We focus on coaching because if you get this one right it is like having a Super Power!
Target group: This course is for anyone that leads or manages other people. Whether you manage 1 person or 100 you will be able to apply your understanding from this session immediately. If you followed the situational leadership program in 2021 we advise you not to follow this one.
Biography: Darren Booth
Darren lives in York UK. Has a passion for people and their development, the satisfaction gained by enabling an individual or team to realise their potential is wonderful. Started his own business to follow the passion for developing others in 2017. He has 30 years of industry experience at senior levels. Trained senior managers across multiple businesses. Trained the trainers and assessed assessment centres within Apple, Ikea, The Arcadia Group and many more. Led Graduate Training Schemes in Arcadia Group and Apple from initial onboarding to shaking the hand of a new manager. A trusted advisor with all teams to establish understanding which gives the best.
Important: 3 sessions
This training consists of 3 sessions of 1,5 hours. The first session is on 10 May, the second on 17 May and the third on 24 May. All sessions start at 17h30 and end at 19h.
If you register for the session on 10 May, you are also automatically registered for other sessions on 17 and 24 May 2022.