Six Sigma and Lean are 2 methods/philosophies that ensure that problems are solved in a definitive manner and that processes are simplified without sacrificing quality.
There are different levels in LSS. Yellow Belt is entry-level. We are going to look at different tools. We will link certification to the delivery of a completed Yellow Belt project.
We will provide 2 classroom sessions + individual online coaching on the chosen yellow belt project. Those who wish to participate should know that both sessions are mandatory.
- is not an obligation but an option that is offered
- attending both sessions is mandatory
- In between the 2 sessions, some smaller homework assignments are foreseen
- develop a YB project from D to C (DMAIC) and approved by trainers
Session 1: 8/03/2022 – 16-20h
- DMAIC + R. TIMWOOD + SIPOC + KPI’s: Intro to Lean Six Sigma and delineating project scope
- 5S: How to create a neat, orderly, quality and safe workplace
- Graphs: How to choose the right graph and then apply/read it correctly
- Q&A session
Session 2: 29/03/2022 – 16-20h
- VSM + Brainstorming: How to visualise a process, analyse it and find ideas to optimise it?
- RCA (Ishikawa + 5 Why) What if it goes wrong? How to look for the cause, not the symptoms
- FMEA: What are the risks in your process and how do you deal with them?
- Individual online coaching (only for certification): 1h/participant
Kris Van Nieuwenhove was always active in OpEx roles in companies like Pfizer, Mondi, Catalent, Aleris, … Since then Kris has helped clients like GSK, Imerys, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Aji Bio-Pharma services, Elaut, Metaco, Barco, Procter & Gamble… with optimizing their operational flow. Since 2015 Kris joined our Pauwels Consulting Family.
Guest speaker: Kris Van Impe
Important: 2 sessions
This training consists of 2 sessions. The first session is on 8 March and the second on 29 March. Both sessions start at 16h and end at 20h.
If you register for the session on 8 March, you are also automatically registered for the second session on 29 March.