An introduction to enable each participant to identify, classify and manage risks systematically for the duration of a project.
- Overview of project risk management: why project risk management, the definition of project risk.
- The risk management process: the planning and project-specific governance.
- Risk identification: describing risks using structured risk descriptions, identification techniques, risk register.
- Risk assessment: probability and impact.
- Risk response: risk responses to threats and opportunities, post response assessment.
- Risk reporting: risk monitoring and control.
Daisy Van Hemel is a risk & quality expert with proven experience in quality management, risk management and monitoring, budget, resource and supplier management and process improvements. At this moment Daisy works as a PMO risk & quality expert, for Pauwels Consulting, at Elia.