Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager
This position is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, and control of projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the site.
This role must interact and influence at all levels of the organization while aligning with stakeholders, driving change, and mitigating risks and resource constraints.
Projects range across manufacturing, quality, systems, and business processes.
- Coordinate and manage multi-dept projects while ensuring that the program and partner’s strategic objectives and key performance indicators are met.
- Responsible for the project documentations, plans, reports (such as MS Project), and communicating project status. Identify project requirements and deliverables.
- Continuously prioritize tasks, maintain an overview on project deliverables and identify and mitigate any risks.
- Provide support and assistance in completion of all required tasks to meet departmental and project goals
- Provide coordination & planning supports for meetings and other project related activities.
- Engage appropriate talent at critical milestones within project plans – Responsible for appropriate resource allocation (correct talent to task)
- Manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment
Profile of the Senior Project Manager
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Minimum 10-15 years relevant industry experience
- Minimum 7 years of Project Management experience
- Computer skills, to include project management tools
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to easily adapt to a changing environment
- Excellent organization and execution skills.
- Ability to proactively manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide and apply creative solutions to maintain workflow.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global team setting with staff of different backgrounds and experience levels.
- A positive and professional attitude as well as a strong work ethic
Offer for the Senior Project Manager
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees