Verantwoordelijkheden van de PM application development (Java)
Project: lead the delivery of 2 projects (“work packages”):
– A first project is the migration of an important external IT service in our own IT services.
– A second project is a project where an internal application custom mode needs to integrate with MS CRM package.
Main Tasks and Reponsibilities
- Ensuring that the projects delivery is made according to the schedule, budget, scope and quality
- Managing the risks and issues related to the delivery.
- Clarifying high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects
- • Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all projects.
- Managing a team of internal staff and/or external contractors.
- Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations.
- Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and to the program manager
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
- Promote project management activities through positive and constructive networks.
- Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders.
- Conflict management (tech and non-tech).
- Facilitate the operational functionality of the project groups and other stakeholders.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the project teams and other stakeholders.
- Follow-up on possible change and deliverables related feedback from the customer on continuous bases.
- People management & team coaching & training
Profiel van de PM application development (Java)
Aanbod voor de PM application development (Java)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees