ISO 9001:2015 workshop
Compared to the previous standard, ISO 9001:2015 places much more emphasis on leadership and commitment of top management with regard to the quality management system. Top managers are willing to get involved in this, but often don’t know where to start.
To help your company’s top management implement ISO 9001 and prepare the associated audits, Pauwels Consulting is organising ISO 9001:2015 workshops:
What is the goal of the ISO 9001:2015 workshop?
The goal of this workshop is to help your company’s top management deal efficiently with ISO 9001:2015 and identify and utilise both the risks and the commercial benefits and opportunities.
In this process, our consultants act as both facilitators who provide structure and take notes and as moderators to stay efficient and relevant.
During the workshop, we provide your top management with a framework and a road map with ready-made questions that an auditor can ask during an ISO audit. This allows you to prepare properly.
What does the ISO 9001:2015 workshop involve?
We will send you and your colleagues the necessary documentation with an overview of the workshop and all the questions and tools that we will be providing. This allows you to prepare properly.
- Determination of the responsibilities and risk-based thinking
During the workshop itself, we first let you know the responsibilities of the top management under ISO 9001:2015. Then we look at risk-based thinking, an important aspect of the standard.
- Brainstorming session based on SWOT analysis and PESTEL analysis
Following this, we organise participants in groups for brainstorming sessions:
- What are the key internal and external issues (positive and negative factors) that determine your strategy?
- What issues do we prioritise?
- Which internal and external stakeholders are present?
- What are the requirements and expectations of these stakeholders?
The participants turn up with the content, while we offer a framework and tools, such as the PESTEL analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Discussion to arrive at a jointly agreed canvas
Afterwards, a discussion takes place on the basis of these brainstorming sessions in order to arrive at a jointly agreed canvas and together provide answers to important questions such as:
- What is the nature of the context within which our organisation has to operate?
- Who are our organisation’s internal and external stakeholders?
- How do I strategically deal with the stakeholders, risks and opportunities that we have identified?
- What questions might an auditor ask and how do I answer them?
- Determination of the actions, people responsible for the actions and schedule
Once everything has been identified and priorities set, the final step is to determine the actions and people responsible for the actions and draw up the schedule.
In this way, you can define or adjust a policy based on the requirements and expectations of your stakeholders and the risks and opportunities within your organisation.
How long does this workshop last?
An ISO 9001:2015 workshop is spread over two to four half days, depending on the complexity of your company, the already existing knowledge and implementation of ISO 9001:2015 and the availability of the participants.
In this context, it is particularly important that all members of top management participate, otherwise the whole exercise is pointless and you will get a skewed view of stakeholders and factors which play a role in the strategy.
Interested? Register for our ISO 9001:2015 workshop
Would you like to prepare for the implementation of ISO 9001:2015 in your company and the associated audits? Contact us for practical information and commit to an ISO 9001:2015 workshop tailored to your company’s needs: