ISO 9001 in practice
Many organisations aim at having an ISO 9001 quality management system, but they often lack knowledge of ISO 9001 and the new standard requirements (2015 edition) as well as the principles of quality management and their practical application.
Are you aiming towards an ISO 9001 quality management system and looking for a reliable partner with know-how, extensive experience of the usual methodologies and tools, plus the right soft skills? You’ve come to the right place!
Our consultants have many years’ experience in the fields of quality management, process management, change management, internal audits, guiding external audits, improvement projects and optimising quality documentation.
Our ISO 9001 team can help you with:
- performing a gap analysis in order to compare the current status of your quality management system with the desired situation;
- constructing a step-by-step plan for setting up a quality management system;
- constructing a step-by-step plan for adapting your quality management to comply with the new standard requirements (2015 edition);
- implementing an ISO 9001 quality management system in your organisation;
- following up an ISO 9001 quality management system;
- scheduling and performing internal audits;
- guiding external audits;
- using process management to continuously improve your processes in order to achieve more effective results in an efficient manner;
- setting up and optimising processes, procedures and working instructions in collaboration with the various departments in your organisation;
- training your staff so that your ISO 9001 efforts continue to bear fruit.
ISO 9001 quality management system for every organisation
Every organisation, large or small, has its own way of operating. It’s a system that works for the organisation, because it produces client satisfaction.
However, it often happens in small organisations that these activities take place without a clearly-defined methodology. There is (little or) no documentation about the way of operating. It’s all in the staff’s heads.
When an organisation becomes larger, more people become involved in the activities and there is a greater chance that everybody just gets on with things.
How can you then continue to guarantee the constant quality of products and services? By documenting the way of operating correctly, so that activities are carried out in an orderly and structured manner.
An ISO 9001 quality management system is an excellent tool for achieving this. It provides order and structure, and has the added benefit that time, money and other resources are used efficiently.
An ISO 9001 quality management system is within the reach of every company. The practical structures of an ISO 9001 quality management system are suitable for all organisations, large or small and in all market segments: commercial, public, non-profit, etc. There are currently more than a million companies and organisations in over a hundred and seventy countries that are certified in accordance with ISO 9001.
QM principles for improving your organisation
The ISO 9001 quality management system is constructed around 7 principles which form the basis of the new standard (2015 edition):
- customer focus;
- engagement of people;
- process approach;
- evidence-based decision making;
- relationship management.
Are you looking for a partner who can support you quickly and efficiently in the context of these quality management principles? We will be pleased to help you with their implementation!
Contact us for more information
Would you like more information about an ISO 9001 quality management system and the possibilities for your organisation? Then do not hesitate to contact us, without obligation.
Our ISO 9001 team will be pleased to help you with preparing and implementing your quality management so that you can derive the ultimate benefit from ISO 9001.