Responsibilities of the Benelux Application & Physics Specialist
To strengthen their Benelux team, our client is now looking for an Application Specialist with radiotherapy physics background.
In this position you are expected to work from a home-based office in the Benelux region with the main task of serving customers in the same region. In addition, the role will require travelling in the Benelux region, with occasional travel in Europe.
You will be working with current and potential customers through support, training and demos. The work also includes gathering and suggesting improvements for products. Application support is provided both at the client sites and remotely and includes direct contact with our customers in the Benelux region.
• Collaborate with installation process managers, physics team and installation team, to support the initial installation processes of solutions clinically
• To some extent, act as project manager for installation processes
• Act as an expert on their application
• Training of customers in office / on site / through webinars
• Training of distributors/partners and subsidiaries in office / on site / through webinars
• Collaborate with Product Delivery Owners to support the delivery of a product to new and existing customers and prospects
• Participate in development and updates of training material
• Administer training activities in Salesforce
• Support queue monitoring
• Case ownership for customer 1st and 2nd line support
• Act as main contact between support department and development department for 3rd line support
• Reporting of customers complaints
• Participating in complaint evaluation meeting
• Case ownership for complaints not related to patient safety
• Distribution of field safety notices to customers
• Product demonstrations to prospects on site / through webinars
• Product demonstrations at conferences
• Participating in answering public tenders
• Create beam models for customers (photon, electron, proton)
• Guide and support customers, distributors and subsidiaries in the beam modeling process
POST MARKET SURVEILLANCE
• Collection of feedback from end-users
• Transferring of enhancement requests to product development
• Participation in users’ meetings
• Proactively contribute to the company’s goal in terms of customer satisfaction
Profile of the Benelux Application & Physics Specialist
In order to be successful in this role you need to be tactful, have excellent communication skills, be highly self-motivated and be able to perform your day to day work with little or no direct supervision, while still maintaining good integration with the global Service team. As a person you are highly organized and able to handle multiple projects. You adapt to changing work environment and enjoy solving problems creatively.
• We are looking for physicist with a practical understanding of clinical radiation therapy.
• Professional degree: qualified clinical RTT, Physicist or related oncology healthcare discipline
• Knowledge of linear accelerator physics and clinical experience
• Knowledge of radiation therapy clinic including treatment planning and quality assurance.
• Excellent language skills in Dutch, English and preferably French
• Basic linac and dosimetry knowledge
• Sales and customer support, including both written and verbal direct customer communications
• Experience of education, training and project management is considered a merit
Offer for the Benelux Application & Physics Specialist
Our client is a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy. Their solutions are used successfully in over 2500 clinics in more than 65 countries. Our expertise is on the cutting edge in the fight against cancer.