Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager
For one of our client active in the pharmaceutical sector we are looking for a Technical project manager specialized in Windows 10.
Windows 10 is coming in R&D Labs and will offer much more security, flexibility, functionalities, continuous improvements via recurrent updates/upgrades.
The integration and usage of the different Win10 builts/images will change the integration landscape.
From 1 possible Vaccines built, we’ll move to at least 3 different solutions:
• Win10 collaboration for Office usage
• Win 10 LTSC for strongly regulated environments
• Win 10 LENV for labs environments
Profile of the Technical Project Manager
Moving more and more to a segmentation of network for Cyber Security reasons, Office, SFN, VLAN vs LAN, Wireless vs Wired.
The idea would be to investigate in collaboration with TECH
• The pros and cons of each image,
• The possible limitations and work-arounds,
• Discuss staging processes with Roles and Resp.
• See domain integration processes, Corpo/EIS Domain vs Vaccines Domain
• Define communication flow and testing process, for monitoring, control of recurrent monthly updates and 6-months upgrades (for all except Win10 LTSC)
• See possible customization of Lab baseline for R&D, by default installation and possibly configuration of Sheiah, R&D BackUp (IW10 approach)
• Anticipate possibly pre-validation (CSV) of baseline for regulated labs
In addition to Win10 specific investigations, processes, documentation.
Depending on workload and priority, 25-30% of time could be reserved to
• Support the team for extra requests
o Client-Server deployments with focus on clients (Chromatography solutions)
• Work on Data Management proofs of concept, to be further used/connected by the lab computes such as
o Sheiah V2, Smart connector
o Azure Cloud
o Object Store (GSK EIS)
o In collaboration with TECH
Offer for the Technical Project Manager
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees