Effective Time Management: Tips & Tricks
On Tuesday, June 19, 2108, we organized a Pauwels Consulting Academy session on Effective Time Management with practical tips and tricks for more efficiency and peace of mind.
This session was provided by Luc Keppens from T&C Services. Luc’s presentation skills, enthusiasm and practical tips resulted in a very inspiring and entertaining Academy session. Luc taught us a few valuable lessons, among which:
- Don’t get trapped in the rat race. Be ambitious but realistic.
- Plan all your tasks before you start with the implementation of your first task.
- Do your most urgent tasks at the beginning of the day to keep your focus during the day.
- Leave empty spaces in your agenda to take care of unforeseen tasks and events.
- Guard your time: how to say ‘no’ to colleagues in a polite way.
And last but not least:
- Don’t try to improve too many things at once. Creating new habits takes time!
Questions about time management?
Do you want to learn more about time management, and in particular about how to create peace of mind and focus to get more done in less time? Keep a close eye on our blog. In the following months we will publish various small articles on time management to help you get the most out of each day.
More sessions about time management?
Do you have any questions regarding time management or would you want to follow a (follow-up or introductory) Academy Session on time management in the future? Please let us know through the contact form below. We look forward to helping you perfect your time management skills.