Do you fancy a new, exciting job quality engineer with a leading multinational in the Pharmaceutical industry? Great! Let’s meet up to discuss the job opportunity below. Ready for a next challenge? You are analytical minded and recognize the importance of quality? You are young potential, eager to learn than this is the perfect job for you.
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer
- Responsible for validation and new product registration activities of assigned products
- Ensure manufacturing and testing practice is qualified and compliance with regulations such as GMP, ICH
- Perform the quality review for process validation and other product-related validations
- Support regulatory submission of changes to manufacturing and analytical methods of regulatory requirements
- Coordinate the implementation of changes per market
Profile of the Quality Engineer
- Master in life sciences (industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer)
- >2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in validation, regulatory and quality
- Knowledge of drug regulations and regulatory guidance of leading agencies (EMA, FDA) is a strong asset
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, good negotiation and influencing skills
- Insight and understanding of shareholders needs and requirements.
- Takes initiative and ownership to deliver on time without compromising on quality
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a team (team player as well as team leader, depending on the situation)
Interested in what Pauwels Consulting can offer you? Check our benefits at www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one of our recruiters at 09 324 70 80.