Every day we, at Pauwels Consulting, try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you in Engineering, Life Sciences and IT.
Are you looking for a new job as Business Controller at a leading firm in the Food industry? Are you ready to join Pauwels Consulting? Read on!
As a Business Controller, you will actively participate in the change management to program support the operational business through the financial function.
Your responsibilities as Business Controller?
- Support and coordinate the overall factory forecast in line with the Business Planning Forecast
- Provide draft version of the forecast P&L and other related financial statements
- Writing explanations of trends and deviations versus Last Plan, Last Year and budget
- Support the creation of a robust periodic ‘actual P&L’ and the analysis of the realized financial results
- Provide periodic analysis and insightful reports for operational management steering
- Analysis of reported data and writing the explanation of trends and deviations compared to Production Standards
- Develop models and methodologies to create more transparency towards direct costs and to signal potential bottlenecks
- Advice and support to operations team with regard to Efficiency, Budget and KPI’s
- Support the creation, submission and tracking of capital investment projects
- Support Continuous Improvement of Operational and Financial performance by providing improvement proposals
- Participate in Lead Project Groups to improve the Plant results
- Support the Cluster Factory Controller in preparing Operating Plan activities
- Prepare the indicative and final cost price calculations to support volume growth opportunities
- Assist in yearly ABC costing cycle
- Support the Cluster Factory controller in the yearly review of the complete transfer price portfolio
- Support the LEAN 2020 ambition
Your assets as Business Controller?
- Degree in Business Studies, Finance or in a related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience is desired:
- In finance roles
- In supply chain finance roles
- Knowledge of Excel and ERP is required
- Analytical, self-confident but integer and communicative team player
- Persuasive, high ambitioned and independent of judgement multitasker
- Willing to travel for work
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
What can we offer you?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Want to know more about Pauwels Consulting? Please have a look at our website www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one our recruiters at 09 324 70 80