Every day we, at Pauwels Consulting, try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you in Engineering, Life Sciences and IT.
Are you looking for a new job as a Clinical Study Administrator, at a leading firm in the pharmaceutical industry? Are you ready to join Pauwels Consulting? Read on!
As a Clinical Study Administrator, you will provide support to the clinical study staff, as well as fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the organization. You will be responsible for processing, tracking and filing of study documents. You will manage the Trial Master File within the clinical projects and administratively support clinical study staff as required.
Your responsibilities as a Clinical Study Administrator
- Accountable for the timely tracking of study essential documents and ensuring completeness of the Trial Master File for assigned clinical studies according to appropriate regulations, departmental guidelines, and work instructions
- Creation and distribution of regulatory binders & the wet-ink signed documents binder
- Assist study staff and investigators to quickly and effectively resolve issues related to Study Files (Trial Master File and Investigator Site File). Respond to problems and assists in implementing corrective and preventive actions
- Assist in providing internal communication of important clinical data and events
- Support ongoing use of CTMS by maintaining and tracking relevant activities
- Provide safety documentation to other functional groups in support of safety committee meetings as requested (supporting role). Indicate the frequency of the tasks (like in JD)
Your assets as a Clinical Study Administrator
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- Previous administrative support experience
- Previous clinical research experience is a plus
- Clinical/medical background is a plus
- Experience and knowledge working with MS Office
What can we offer you?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Want to know more about Pauwels Consulting? Please have a look at our website www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one our recruiters at 09 324 70 80