Responsibilities of the Data Analyst
We are looking for a data analyst that will be deployed to increase data quality.
Yours responsabilities :
- Development of dashboards that are used at different levels (setting up and follow up of KPIs,)
- To support other initiatives within the framework of the Assets Transformation Roadmap
- Participate in and manage asset data initiatives.
- Performing data analysis (based on data that you integrate from different sources,),
- Follow the approach determined in the data strategy.
- Understand the needs and formulate an answer in a language that the business understands.
- Responsible for the visualization of data.
- Drawing data initiatives: definition and setting up of data initiatives, monitoring scope, budget and deadlines, reporting on project status, obtaining validations, aligning,…
Profile of the Data Analyst
- Relevant experience as a data analyst or data scientist.
- Knowledge of data management is required
- Data Visualization knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL, data mining, R, Python, Power BI, excel
- Communication, organization and autonomous
Offer for the Data Analyst
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees