Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer
For the need of our client, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
The consultant will reinforce the DevOps team on the client’s site.
- You will work in close collaboration with the existing development and operation teams
- You have experience with Agile processes and methodologies.
- You facilitate the setup, optimisation, documentation and continuous delivery within the DevOps landscape by using automated tools and scripts.
- You will intervene when required, during test scenario definition, integration testing and documentation in order to maintain consistent and secure applications and solutions.
Profile of the DevOps Engineer
- Automating deployments using DevOps tools like Ansible and Jenkins
- Working knowledge of container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of shell scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Groovy
- Knowledge of Build Systems – Maven
- Using Git for source control in a CI/CD workflow
- Understanding of identity and access control (Keycloak)
- Experience in the following technologies: JAVA, ELK stack, Grafana, Traefik etc.
- Experience using REST APIs
- Database skills with MySQL, Sybase, PostgreSQL
- min. 6 years’ experience in the most technologies
Offer for the DevOps Engineer
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees