Responsibilities of the Financial Controller
Do you want to be part of an amazing growth story where you will assist in mergers and acquisitions? Are you keen on presenting new ideas and projects in order to improve our financial processes? Then read on!
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond.
As a Financial Controller, you will be reporting directly to our Finance Director. You will be responsible for providing financial insights in the business, as well as executing strategic decisions, assisting in the financial integration of acquisitions, etc. In short, this is a unique challenge for anyone who wants to make it to the top together with us!
- Ensuring accuracy of monthly and quarterly financial reporting of the Pauwels Consulting group
- Preparing the consolidation of the Pauwels Consulting Group, consisting out of 5 different legal entities
- Ensuring reporting on an analytical level
- Preparing the annual budgets of the different business units
- Preparation and analysis of KPI’s
- Preparation of covenant reporting toward financial institutions
- Operating expenses control and optimization
- Contributing to meetings with internal key stakeholders
- Contributing to meetings and support due diligence of different mergers and acquisitions activities
- Assistance in financial integration of the acquisitions
- Optimization and automation of processes and systems of the back office of the Pauwels Consulting group
Profile of the Financial Controller
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance
- About 5 years of experience in financial controlling, preferably in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Expert M is a plus
- Analytical, accurate, hands-on, proactive and result driven
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
Offer for the Financial Controller
Interested in what Pauwels Consulting can offer you? Check our benefits at www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one of our recruiters at 09 324 70 80.