Responsibilities of the German Speaking Support Engineer
As a German Speaking Support Engineer, you will:
- Be working in an international environment and acting as single point of contact for all ICT related requests.
- Diagnose, categorise and solve ICT related requests for Incidents and Requests for Change coming via phone.
- Active track and trace open support requests
- Assist customers with the use of ICT tools (Windows and Office env)
Profile of the German Speaking Support Engineer
- Excellent IT knowledge and proven ability within a typical desktop environment (Windows 7 min)
- Good use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent language skills: as we are looking for a person to support Germany. The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of anther European language (Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian)…
We are open to hiring people with limited or no professional experience as long as they have the language skills and a good understanding/knowledge of IT.
Offer for the German Speaking Support Engineer
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Any question? Feel free to contact Mathieu:
- By phone: 0484/433.976
- Or by email: Mathieu.Bosschaert@pauwelsconsulting.com