Responsibilities of the Global Analytics Pricing Specialist
For one of our pharmaceutical clients in Beerse, we are looking for a part-time Global Pricing Analytics Specialist for a project of 4 months.
The successful candidate will support with the further development, improvement and expansion of global pricing analytics capabilities across the client’s portfolio, with a focus on building and leveraging insights from pricing analytics and lifecycle scenario planning for medicines to meet business goals. She/he will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day maintenance of the global pricing analytics database and analytical platform. (follow-up with IT, access management)
- Respond to user questions and master data maintenance.
- Developing new analytical capabilities and methodologies to provide deeper insights regarding pricing/payer trends.
- Liaising with regional and local Pricing teams to ensure quality input in the tools. Capture their analytic needs and share new analysis between the teams/regions
- Liaising with the IT teams to ensure the technical needs of the pricing organization are being met.
- Driving pricing modeling analysis for novel pricing models.
- Leading/executing ad-hoc pricing analytics projects
Profile of the Global Analytics Pricing Specialist
- Science or business degree
- Strong analytical skills and a vivid interest in pricing and market access
- Strong interest in IT/technology and how it can be used
- Quick learner to gaining full technical understanding of the Janssen pricing tools
- Advanced user of MS Excel- capable of producing summary tables, pivot tables, vlookup fields, and visualizing data
- Ability to translate a business question into a useful analysis
- Willing to work with a lot of data and quick understanding of a data model
- Experience with Qlik Sense is a big plus
- Exceptional partnering abilities, communication (English) and interpersonal skills and ability to build alignment and influence across internal functions, geographies, and operating companies will lead to successful performance in this assignment.
- This individual must have the technical and personal leadership to succeed in a matrix leadership role at the interface of the global and local-regional commercial organizations in the area of pricing strategy development and implementation.
- A good sense of humor, create a positive working atmosphere and easily establish good relations to people at all levels of the organization.
Offer for the Global Analytics Pricing Specialist
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees