Responsibilities of the Helpdesk 1st line – German speaker
• Provides an effective interface between Users and service providers.
• Assists Users in making more effective use of systems, products and services,
• making initial diagnosis of issues and giving clear and concise advice on known
• solutions where applicable.
• Maintains accurate log entries of requests with call/resolution & follow up details.
• Follows agreed procedures and maintains documentation.
• Follows agreed procedures and responds to requests by providing information to enable Users to solve their issues.
Profile of the Helpdesk 1st line – German speaker
• Language (fluent): Dutch/German/English, other as an asset
• First experience as helpdesk in an asset
• knowledge of Windows 10
• knowledge of Microsoft office
• Preferable IT based qualification
• Experience and interest in client hardware & software
Offer for the Helpdesk 1st line – German speaker
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees