Responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you a junior/medior/senior Support Engineer looking for that first or next challenge in IT, depending on your level of experience?
Would you like to work for leading organizations within telecommunications, banking, finance, insurance, retail or energy?
Is a working location in the area of Brussels or Antwerp perfect for you
If you answered yes to all these questions, that does not mean you’re an outstanding quizzer, but it could possibly mean that you’re the perfect candidate to join our team!
The responsibilities and focus of your role may vary based on your level of experience, knowledge and interests.
- You will offer hardware and software support
- Find, signal and resolve new and recurring incidents on systems, peripherals and software
- Assist in software roll-out projects and provide aftercare to the end-users
- Configure new systems and workstations
- Troubleshoot the technical infrastructure
- Follow up the incoming tickets and help requests via telephone, mail and systems
- Prioritize the incidents and escalate when necessary
- Analyze the issues and opt for the best and most efficient solution
- Create manuals and workflow documentation and share knowledge
- When needed, you will document workflows and create manuals
- In some occasions, you will organize training sessions for junior colleagues or clients
- You will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and learn from others
Profile of the IT Support Engineer
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s degree… or not, but in that case maybe some experience to make up for it
- Depending on your level of experience, this could either be your first awesome job within IT or a next step in your career where you’re given more responsibilities
- Through education and the possible experience you may have, you’ve acquired a broad technical skillset covering a few of the following domains:
- Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office applications and other software
- Remote access tools, ticketing systems, Active Directory, virtualization,…
- Knowledge of networks, systems and hardware
- You can work independently as well as in a team of great colleagues, you’re client focused and always striving to offer the best solution
- Hallo, hi, bonjour… you speak Dutch fluently and your English and French are quite good as well
Offer for the IT Support Engineer
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees