Responsibilities of the Junior Business Analyst
For one of our client located in Brussels we are actively looking for a Junior Business Analyst.
To enhance its competitiveness and continue to expand under optimum conditions, this company is investing heavily in its information system.
The need for industrializing sales support processes are of the essence.
The DC CEM department supports the industrialisation of the costing processes for customers and the management of the exposures related to confirmed sales positions for both gas and power. Highly performing forecasting is part of the key processes in this respect.
Profile of the Junior Business Analyst
The service will be provided within the DC CEM responsible for delivery and maintenance of the tools geared towards the LSS departments of Brussels, but extendable to all European countries.
It consists in reinforcing the Forecasting project working in agile mode (SCRUM). The objective of the project is to develop new forecasting tools for the Belgium Gas and power activities, and replace old legacy applications.
The tool will be developed in .NET C# and the database will be SQL Server.
The main activities are:
• Write functional specifications (PBI, uses cases, process design)
• Write Test cases
• Perform integration test
• Be the link between Business and Dev team
• Assist the business during Acceptance testing
• Ensure deliveries and respect deadlines
Offer for the Junior Business Analyst
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees