Responsibilities of the Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
We are looking for a Junior Supply Chain Coordinator. You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the successful completion of product launch and lifecycle activities management strategy for the Intercontinental Region, in alignment with global product and regional regulatory strategies.
- Supports the successful completion of new devices and strengths introductions in alignment with the global commercialization process.
- Participate in cross-functional activities between Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory, Marketing, TPCM (Trade, Pricing and Contract Management), Access and Reimbursement and IS to achieve strategic objectives.
- Execute PLC project activities in alignment with commercialization process.
- Provide status updates on a regular basis of project / activities assigned to impacted audiences and Intercontinental Supply Chain Management.
- Elevates issues that may affect successful project completion in a timely manner to Region management.
- Seeks out improvements in the Commercialization process and helps implement Product Life Cycle.
- Execute product life cycle changes through the demand requirements plan (i.e. transitions, phase out restrictions, launches).
- Maintain regional specific supply chain metrics. Use and analyze metrics to support supply chain function improvement recommendations.
- Seeks out best practices to implement within own sphere of influence.
Profile of the Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
- Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain / Materials Management or related areas.
- Masters degree OR Bachelors degree & 3 or more years of Supply Chain experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry.
- Experience in supply chain demand and supply planning, product life cycle management.
- APICS, CPIM or CIRM certification(s).
- Experience with ERP planning systems.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical / Data minded.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Fluent in English and regional language (oral, written).
- Demonstrate the Leadership Practices.
Offer for the Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees