Every day we, at Pauwels Consulting, try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you in Engineering, Life Sciences and IT.
Are you looking for a new job as Lean Project Consultant Logistics at a leading firm in the pharmaceutical sector? Are you ready to join Pauwels Consulting? Read on!
Your responsibilities as Lean Project Consultant Logistics?
- Create a roadbook based on documentation, interviews with site lead and regional lead, and lessons learned documents as well as own experience during the deployment in the distribution center
- Mapping the process structure
- Examine the distribution processes
- Explore where possible optimizations can be made
Your assets as Lean Project Consultant Logistics?
- Bachelor or master in a logistic or business administration direction with several years of work experience
- Knowledge of logistics (warehousing) and lean is strongly recommended
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio)
- Strong organizational insight and able to work autonomously and showing initiative
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch and good knowledge of French
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
What can we offer you?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Want to know more about Pauwels Consulting? Please have a look at our website www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one our recruiters at 09 324 70 80