Responsibilities of the Master Data Specialist
For one of our pharmaceutical clients in the area of Breda, we are looking for a Master Data Specialist.
In this function, you ensure timely, adherence to standard design, and accurate information data entry pertaining to Source and Warehouse Master Data elements and Material requests for moderate to complex data requests.
Your responsibilities are:
- Accountable of Master Data quality pertaining to Warehouse and Source Master Data.
- Ensure quality of own work and also quality of others impacting SAP.
- Monitor and get resolution of Master Data error metrics.
- Provide input to update policy and procedures; provide training as required.
- Support or manage process improvement initiative, as needed.
- Test SAP functionality, support ERP releases, as needed.
- Other functions may be assigned.
- Other functions that may be assigned
Profile of the Master Data Specialist
- Bachelors degree or Associates degree (Supply Chain/ Business)
- 4 years of directly related experience
- Good understanding and application of principles and concepts, works on problems of unusual complexity, works with little to general direction
- Good ability to analyze complex data
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate including but not limited to ERP-SAP software and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to Multi task
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to think and present information at a tactical level
- Ability to influence cross-functionally
- Good presentations skills
Offer for the Master Data Specialist
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees