Responsibilities of the MS O365 / SharePoint System administrator
- Act as SharePoint/O365 system administrator and report to the O365 platform owner.
- You will oversee and safeguard the SharePoint and MS Project installation and system operations .
- You will be responsible for system health and system lifecycle. Deployments of new solutions always pass through you.
- In case of complex third line tickets you will act as technical specialist to resolve issues.
Profile of the MS O365 / SharePoint System administrator
- Experience in Agile Development techniques, Issue/Bug Management, bvb. met JIRA.
- Experience with source code management systemen like eg: Github.
- Notions of Load Balancing, Reverse Proxy techniques, eg: F5, Netscaler, etc…
- Notions of the concepts of Virtual machines
2. Technical knowledge
SharePoint and O365 platform
- Knowledge and experience in SharePoint system architectures
- Experience in the setup and maintenance of van SharePoint farms and site collections
- Good knowledge on backup, restore and disaster recovery of SharePoint farms and SQL servers
- Installation and configuration of Apps en 3rd party tools like eg: PointFire en ShareGate (both in on-premise as in cloud !)
- Experience with O365 Apps like MS Flow, PowerApp, PowerBI, Stream
- Experience in the setup and maintenance of van SharePoint Online site collections
- Good knowledge of Azure SQL, Azure AD, ADFS
- Notions in SPFx
- Knowledge of Powershell for the management of SharePoint and SQL environments (Including writing of re-usable functions and modules)
- Experience with MS Project server
3. Proven Record of multiple implementations
SharePoint on-premise and O365 projects
- Minimum 3 years of SharePoint farm administration and sharepoint server lifecycle
- Experience in migration tracks from an on-premise environment to a cloud environment
- Proven record in bvan Proof Of Concepts en geven van demo’s op O365
- Experience with Agile Development teams using an issue/Bug management approach. Eg using JIRA.
- Engaged in following the trends of O365
Offer for the MS O365 / SharePoint System administrator
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees