Responsibilities of the O365 Project Manager
A senior Project manager is requested for our customer’s Microsoft Office 365 and Win10 migration projects. The project manager should have a minimum of 5-year experience in project management in big and complex companies, preferably in the public sector.
- Previous experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10 migrations is a must both in terms of technical knowledge and innovative practices. Certification in one or more Project methodologies (Prince, PMP, Agile…) is a must.
- The Project manager ensures that the project is completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and that everyone involved is doing their job properly.
- The Project manager oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used, and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Manage the Microsoft Office 365 and the Windows 10 migration projects from planning to go live, including all activities necessary to achieve the goals:
- Agreeing project objectives
- Representing the client’s or organisation’s interests
- Managing the project and taking it under control
- Organising the various professional people working on the project
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors if there is a founded need to have extra resources
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
Profile of the O365 Project Manager
- Organisational skills and pragmatic
- Able to work and coordinate teams in a complex environment
- Analytical skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
Offer for the O365 Project Manager
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees