Every day we, at Pauwels Consulting, try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you in Engineering, Life Sciences and IT.
Are you interested in a new job in the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have experience with cleanroom particle monitoring and are you passionate about air quality tests? 3 times yes? This is the right job for you, so read on!
Your responsibilities as Particle Monitoring Engineer
- Particle Monitoring: air quality testing and measurement
- Upgrade software application and roll out
- Draw up requirements
- Leading and executing the project from A-Z
Your assets as Particle Monitoring Engineer
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences, Electromechanical Engineering, Applied Economic Sciences, …
- You have a background in manufacturing or production
- You have extensive knowledge of Cleanroom Particle Monitoring
- You are an assertive, proactive teamplayer with good project management skills
- You speak Dutch fluently
What can we offer you?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Want to know more about Pauwels Consulting? Please have a look at our website www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one our recruiters at 09 324 70 80