Responsibilities of the PHP Developer
- Responsible for responsive REST website creation and updates.
- Manage and optimize PHP/JS code.
- Testing and quality assurance (PHPUnit, Selenium, …).
- Apply best practices (continuous integration / continuous delivery / versioning) and optimize customer experience.
- Maintenance and optimization of existing code.
- Share knowledge and best practices with other team members.
- Promote code flexibility, structure and reusability.
- Autonomous & able to report on progress.
Profile of the PHP Developer
- Minimum four years of experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP 7.1.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in Symfony 3.4 (Certification is a plus)
- Experience with Graylog & Graylog API calls, knowledge of underlying technology Elasticsearch is an asset.
- Advanced practice of OOP.
- Good knowledge of SOLID principles.
- Experience with caching technologies (APCu, OPcache).
- Good knowledge of XDEBUG and DBGp (xdebug protocol) is favourable.
- Advanced experience with JQuery and Bootstrap 3+.
- Advanced experience with SCSS and HTML5.
- Experience with versioning tools (git).
- Familiar with command line environments (Linux).
- Knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, HAProxy, Apache 2.4, OAuth2, REST API calls and Swagger documentation is an asset.
- Knowledge of Eclipse IDE (photon release) on windows is strongly suggested.
Offer for the PHP Developer
Terms of employment (English)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like some additional information, please get in touch: