Responsibilities of the Product specialist Ostomy – Medical devices
Our client Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide.
They offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, Continence Care; Critical Care; and Wound Care. They also provides innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals.
Our client has been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years — making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
- Reaching targets for assigned product groups and customers under the supervision of the sales manager
- Initiate, maintain, and strengthen building relationships with existing and potential new customers
- Introduce, selling products according to the commercial strategy
- Provide training to (potential) customers
- Establish and follow quotations
- Co-responsible for a constructive cooperation with colleagues in order to achieve an optimal market penetration
- Collect, interpret and channel of relevant market- and product data
- Attend congresses and symposia
- Participate to sales meetings
- Figure as a contact for customers in the broadest sense of the word
- Planning and reporting.
- Your target group are the hospitals, the revalidation centra and bandagisteries
Profile of the Product specialist Ostomy – Medical devices
- First experience within the medical / hospital sector is a must
- Sales techniques knowledge
- Good oral and written communication
- Used to work with KPI’s
- Ambitious, honest and quality conscious
- Initiative, creative and independent
- Dutch native speaking, good command of French