Responsibilities of the Project Associate
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, conference calls, conference rooms, etc.
- Attends project meetings, drafts meeting minutes and action items; performs basic follow-up.
- Conducts project correspondences, and prepares and reviews project related emails, memos, meeting minutes and other documents.
- Drafts and maintains accurate, timely updates of project documents, including status summaries, project plans, project schedules, action and issue logs, roles and responsibilities matrix, etc.
- Assists in development of project reports and presentations.
- May also participate in project budget administration, including analysis, cost reconciliation, and tracking expenses.
- Works closely and supports IT resources and management to complete project objectives.
- Works with management in developing project plans, deliverables, milestones and also project tracking and document control activities.
- Address project administrative issues in a timely and accurate manner.
Profile of the Project Associate
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- 3+ years of project administration and support experience, with at least 1 year in IT work environment.
- Knowledge of IT
- Knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies. (Scrum/Agile, PMP)
- Experience working with IT resources including Architecture, System Support, Application Leads, etc.
- Written and verbal skills. (English)
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Track record of good time management, prioritizing and estimating work.
- Project Management Associate certification a plus.
- Strong skill set to organize, prioritize and coordinate project work to meet deadlines.
- Strong written skills with eye for detail and excellent grammar, and ability to analyze information and identify and formulate solutions to informational gaps and problems.
- Strong competency to multitask and resolve issues.
- Knowledge of and proven experience with project management administration, methodology and practices.
- Communicate and interact professionally and effectively with users at all levels, from administrative assistants to management, verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, working closely and actively communicating with Project lead and team resources to accomplish time critical tasks and deliverables.
Offer for the Project Associate
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees