For one of our partners in the region of Antwerp, we are currently looking for a QA Analyst Environmental Control. You’ll perform environmental controls and water-sampling throughout the plant, including the sterile production area.
Heist op den Berg
- Perform routine and batch related environmental controls in all production and related areas as :
- Particle counting
- Volumetric air-sampling
- Exposure of settle plates
- Testing of surfaces
- Create LIMS requests and document environmental results in the LIMS system
- Perform daily sampling on water (i.e. WFI, PW and CW) for further testing in the laboratories
- Perform environmental controls and quality inspections during media-fill. Give feedback on observed practices and suggest improvements to production mgmt.
- Initiate lab investigation reports when observing OOS results and assist the Senior Analyst in performing OOS investigations and inspections
- Propose new or adapted equipment and instruments for the laboratory
- Assist in problem solving
- Propose and initiate changes in SOPs
- Perform all activities according to cGMP guidelines.
- Read and handle pharmacopoeia and guidelines if necessary
- Execute various tasks: special request testing, testing for validation, water analysis, …
- Validate the generated environmental and water results, both routine and batch related in the LIMS system
- A1 chemistry or biological oriented studies
- A2 chemistry or equivalent through experience
- Interest in daily routine work and readiness for wearing special gowning in the sterile department
- Autonomous and accurate team player with strong communication, planning, time management and problem solving skills
- Willing to do shift work
- Active and good knowledge of English and Dutch
What can we offer you?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Want to know more about Pauwels Consulting? Please have a look at our website www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one our recruiters at 09 324 70 80