Every day we, at Pauwels Consulting, try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you in Engineering, Life Sciences and IT.
Are you looking for a new job as a QA Compliance Officer at a leading firm in the …. Pharmaceutical industry? Are you ready to join Pauwels Consulting? Read on!
As a *QA Compliance Officer*, you will be responsible for the review of Quality Documentation.
Your responsibilities as a QA Compliance Officer
- Review of operational quality documentation, Preventative Maintenance and calibration spec sheets
- Review and release of master batch records
- Make items and materials in MES
- Review software related quality documentation: PCC’s, CCR’s, MCMD’s, ACR’s, IT qualifications
Your assets as a QA Compliance Officer
- You possess minimum a bachelor’s degree in a relevant domain
- You have a first experience in the life sciences industry
- You have experience with GMP
- You are a teamplayer and have very strong administrative skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
What can we offer you?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Want to know more about Pauwels Consulting? Please have a look at our website www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one our recruiters at 09 324 70 80