Responsibilities of the QC Transfer Specialist
- Coordinate the QC tests transfer activities between our customer in Belgium and the other sites in the world(
- Organize the QC trainings from different sites (located abroad).
- Request and coordinate the reagents shipments between sites to support the QC tests transfers, and provide support to lean the shipments process, in collaboration with QC and logistics departments.
- Coordinate the transfer of QC activities to other sites
- Organize the transfer of QC analytical tests
- Supports project teams and steering committees milestones and timelines.
- Participate in establishing the Risk assessment specific for the QC tests activities, for all the projects involved.
- Organize the trainings of the external collaborators, required for the QC test methods transfer, in donor site premises, in collaboration with the QC commercial department.
- Be the SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) of the trainees/collaborators for all the QC tests transfer aspects.
- Participate to the writing (+ sign) of the test transfer method protocols.
- Use statistical tools and QC tests validation protocols/reports to define the tests transfer criteria, in collaboration with QC statisticians, QC coordinators and QA colleagues.
- Analyze the QC results obtained locally, and write the report documents.
- Ensure compliance of the projects and processes with existing customers standard policies and procedures by taking local authorities/requirements into account (GMP practices to be followed).
- Ensure a close follow-up of the QC activities by providing adequate technical support
- Participate in preparation of the meetings (slides) for their N+1
- Participate and present the advancement of their projects to project teams and to staff meetings, when required.
- Participate in change initiatives involving Product Transfer team
- in setting and continuously reviewing QC tests transfer progress, according to the global project plans,
Profile of the QC Transfer Specialist
- University degree with scientific background (biology, chemistry, pharmacy)
- Expertise in “in vitro” and “in vivo” QC analytical methods
- Good communication and negotiation skills and diplomacy approach when dealing with colleagues within or outside the organization (in Belgium and abroad)
- Good technical writing and teaching skills
- Good computer skills
- English and French Fluent
Offer for the QC Transfer Specialist
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employee