Do you have a first experience with implementing a QMS and do you see yourself as a strong analytic mastermind? Do you fancy a new, exciting challenge as QMS consultant? Great! Let’s meet up to discuss the job opportunity below.
As Quality Management System Consultant you will be part of a team responsible for the implementation of a database system in Belgium that will allow the actors of the pharmaceutical supply chain to verify the authenticity of the medicinal products they deliver to patients.
Responsibilities of the QMS Consultant
- Establish and maintain the Quality Management System based on existing templates, elaborate the required SOP’s, ensure implementation and alignment
- Support optimizations and implementations of external QMS standards, guidelines and best practices and support of internal and external audits
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Supervise the Quality Management of the IT service provider and ensure compliance with applicable quality guidelines (GAMP, ISO 27001, …)
- Elaborate a system validation plan, define test procedure and participate in the execution of UAT and system validation
- Track delivery against specifications and manage the Traceability matrix and Risk Analysis documents
- Support the user implementation and service desk
Profile of the QMS Consultant
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar quality-driven position
- Experience with set up, maintain, review and implementation of QMS
- Experience within serialisation, supply chain and audits is a plus
- Technical writing skills, document management and a general QMS/ regulatory knowledge (ISO 27001, 27002, GAMP, …)
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a detailed mind-set
- Good IT affinity (Databases, Excel, Oracle, …)
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French is a plus
Are you interested in this position? Contact our recruiter Jelle Vandemenschbrugge via 269 63 26 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Check our website www.pauwelsconsulting.com for other vacancies and extra information.