Responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant
For our client, active in the gas industry, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant who will be responsible for identifying and attracting talent to fill in the vacancies.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from attraction through to hiring decision.
- Support the execution of a multi-channel recruitment strategy balancing direct sourcing methods with third-party suppliers, and recommend best suitable sourcing options.
- Support the recruiting plan to attract talent and build the employer brand while offering creative and innovative ideas to develop this further.
- Build diverse candidate pipelines through networks inside and outside the company: relevant industry networks, social media and other avenues to attract top talent.
- Participate in recruitment activities such as campus events, job fairs, etc. and maintain relationships with universities and colleges to attract fresh talent.
- Support the hiring managers through the recruiting process and provide advice on interview techniques.
- Ensure proper follow-up with applicants, as well as with internal clients. Monitor and report on recruitment metrics and trends.
- Constantly strive to improve the quality, time and cost efficiency of the recruiting function. Contribute to the ongoing optimization of our Employer & Talent Attraction strategy and related processes and tools.
- Work with Recruitment/Talent team on ad-hoc projects as required.
Profile of the Recruitment Consultant
- Master degree with minimum 5 years experience in an in-house/onsite role with responsibility of a variety of recruitment needs. Ideally, experience with full-life cycle recruitment.
- Demonstrated experience with recruitment technology and social media strategies. Demonstrated experience with SHL testing tools.
- Strong command of MS Office.
- Affinity with HR systems. Experience with Taleo is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written French, with working knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Mature judgment and strong people assessment skills. Influencing skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Creative, go-getter and can do attitude.
- Able to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive, hands-on and ethical approach to recruitment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
Offer for the Recruitment Consultant
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees