Responsibilities of the Release Engineer QC
This position is accountable for performing and documentation of all necessary investigations related to the Laboratory (Chemical and Microbiological) to support assessment of the product being acceptable and make proposals for continuous improvement of products and processes. This position is the primary contact for the Chemical and Microbiological Laboratory in case of quality deviations.
This position reports to the QA Lead within the Quality team responsible for the Laboratory (Chemical and Microbiological).
- Evaluate incidents that occur in the Laboratory (Chemical and Microbiological) and prepare recommendations to the QA Manager/QA lead.
- Review and approve Laboratory investigation reports (LIR) related to Out-of-Specification results, Questionable results and prepare recommendations to the QA Manager/QA lead.
- Evaluate Laboratory investigations, corrective and preventive actions and verify effectiveness in order to prevent recurring deviations.
- Coordinate cross functional investigations in case of complex investigations and work closely with the Laboratory (Chemical and Microbiological) and supporting departments.
- Assure that products manufactured and packaged in Puurs and by Third Party Manufacturers to the plant meet Company and legal requirements.
- Assure that products purchased and used in the plant meet Company and legal requirements.
- Operate and maintain the Quality Assurance systems.
- Support continuous improvement of products and processes through:
- Quality deviation investigation (events/QAR’s)
- Participation in operations, product and system teams and Daily Operations Review meetings
- Contribute to timely supply of products.
- This position can be requested to participate in assignments as defined by the QA Manager /QA lead.
Profile of the Release Engineer QC
- University degree in a scientific discipline, preferably in Pharmacy
- Preferably experience in the laboratory.
- Experience with quality investigations is an advantage.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent documentation skills (technical report writing in Dutch/English)
- Good time management and prioritizations skills
- Human interactions (diplomacy, convincing, assertiveness,…)
- Good communication skills, verbal and in written, in Dutch & English
Offer for the Release Engineer QC
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees