Every day we, at Pauwels Consulting, try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you in Engineering, Life Sciences and IT.
Are you looking for a new job as a SAP QM Functional Consultant, at a leading firm in the pharmaceutical industry? Are you ready to join Pauwels Consulting? Read on!
As a SAP QM Functional, you will work in the IT functional team in order to advise on the best technical solutions to support a set of requirements and defined process. You will be responsible for the full implementation cycle from begin until end for various projects. You will need to report on project progress and risks.
Your responsibilities as a SAP QM Functional Consultant ?
- Manage several projects or changes with medium risks and resources requirements, with limited supervision
- Optimizes solutions relating to specific project issues
- Designing the best solution to meet the requirements using the standard capabilities of the software package
- Customizing new functionalities
- Provide ABAP development specifications and follow-up of these developments
- Unit test the proposed solution or new functionalities
- Sell our SAP solutions to the users and their management through good communication of their business value
Your assets as a SAP QM Functional Consultant?
- Expert SAP QM professional with at least 8 years of experience
- SAP certification in the area of QM is a plus
- Able to design and implement best practice blueprints that fit Vaccines IT framework
- Strong technical capacity with a good understanding of functional business or supply chain
- Structured working method and disciplined
- Fluency in English (and French is a plus)