Responsibilities of the Security Officer
For one of our clients in Brussels we are looking for an Security Officer.
- You carry out daily activities of operational security in accordance with the information security policy and security directives on the basis of must haves
- You take part in security projects in order to ensure optimal continuity of IT services in secured environments and systems
- You provide the requested reports
- You manage the security documentation
Profile of the Security Officer
You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
You’re fluent in Dutch or French and English.
- Support and infrastructure management
- Governance of the security
- Security risk management
- Manage security crises and incidents
- Operational security management
- Certified or being trained in CISM and CISSP Clearance
Offer for the Security Officer
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees