Responsibilities of the Senior Analyst – IAM (Identity and Access Management)
Identity & Access Management Senior Analyst
For the extension of the Identity and Authorization (IAU) development team, we are searching for a senior analyst.
The senior analyst ensures that business requirements for access to our systems are translated in a secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner in technical documentation for the developers.
The analyst will be the bridge between business and developers by writing clear detailed analysis documents but also by clear and constructive communication. As a senior analyst, the incumbent, together with the architect, will make sure that chosen solutions are future prove and aligned with different needs.
The analyst will challenge the architect where needed. The incumbent will be the technical spokesman for inquiries concerning the internal IAM system.
Profile of the Senior Analyst – IAM (Identity and Access Management)
- Senior analyst with several years of relevant experience
- 5 years + experience in IAM
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a big plus
- Experience in Forgerock, OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIDM and Open IG modules is a must
- Experience with computing, network and system software environments
- Ability to manage and communicate with a diverse group of professionals
Offer for the Senior Analyst – IAM (Identity and Access Management)
Terms of employment (English)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Has this vacancy caught your attention or do you require more information do not hesitate to get in touch with:
Wim De Bock