Responsibilities of the Senior Medical Software Service Manager
My client is a leading medical imaging group with Benelux operational offices near Antwerp. They are currently looking for a Senior Medical Software Service Manager
- You will have to manage all the products and system implementation at clients labs, you will also follow-up all the product updates and inform clients when they could be implement.
- Besides you will also act as an consultant with your clients (mainly hospitals) regarding the development and organisation of their Radiology departments. You understand their workflow and processes. You will act as single point of contact between your clients and your internal colleagues.
- You will have a close communication with sales teams, to prepare and train them on all product updates, and to keep them informed on ongoing client projects process.
- You have strong project management experience
- Define project scope and structure
- Create project team
- Budget & time management
- Internal and external change management
Profile of the Senior Medical Software Service Manager
- Bachelor or master in healthcare of IT
- Min 5 years of experience
- Strong Project management skills
- Good knowledge of project management tools (Prince 2, PMI, ITIL,..)
- Knowledge of Medical imaging standards like (IHE, DICOM, HL7, XDS)
- Knowledge of radiology processes in an hospital.
- Bilingual French/Dutch and good knowledge of English
- Very structured
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Able to lead and motivate a project team