Responsibilities of the Senior Windows System Engineer
- Consultant will become part of Office automation 3rd level support team
- Scope of the team : Operational management of +- 2700 client devices over 3 different locations
- Focus of 3rd level is on management of support tools like (Mcafee EPO /SCCM/ Active directory / Exchange / Print servers / SQL /…) and Problem resolution / troubleshooting
- The consultant is responsible for the daily maintenance, configuration, and integrity of the mission critical Windows client Environment and its baseline configuration.
- Duties include, but are not limited to 3rd level incident resolution, Problem investigations, access management on file shares, implementation and configuration of group policies, Server configurations
Profile of the Senior Windows System Engineer
Required skills :
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Experience in managing Windows server client infrastructures in enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows server operating systems (2008R2 and higher), Microsoft Client operating system (W7 & W10)
- Strong Knowledge of McAfee EPO is a plus
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, SCCM, Exchange, SQL , Print management
- Scripting Technologies: Powershell and/or VBscript
- Languages : English and French
Offer for the Senior Windows System Engineer
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees