Responsibilities of the Serialization/Sustainability Manager – Pharma
- Ensure that the standards are respected in any serialization project
- Assure program harmonization and sustainability
- Identify and assess gaps in the existing processes, adapt existing or develop new processes to embed serialization efficiently in the business as usual.
- Support to develop a strategy for sustainability of serialization (impact on processes, organization, documents, etc.).
- Support the various departments in designing new processes according to serialization requirements
- Support to embed serialization in the existing processes
- Validate the design of new processes according to serialization requirements
- Benchmark with other companies dealing with the same challenges and issues.
- Coach and educate process owners, to ensure a consistent level of execution for the different action plans agreed, in harmony with the global serialization program.
Profile of the Serialization/Sustainability Manager – Pharma
- Relevant Pharma experience, familiarity with typical pharma concepts as Change Control, deviations, GxP, etc.
- Knowledge of Serialization regulations and impacts
- Knowledge of SAP ECC, PI, OER, AII, …
- Understanding of supply chain processes, flows and market, distributors, wholesalers, commercial partners and 3PLs.
- Knowledge of EPCIS GS1 standards
- Excellent communication skills both in oral and writing, French and English are mandatory, additional languages can be of added value.
Offer for the Serialization/Sustainability Manager – Pharma
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees