Responsibilities of the Solution Architect
- You will become part of the End-user Computing Solutions team within the Standard Assets & Software department.
- You’ll be a credible individual who is armed with widespread experience of solution architecture, specifically in the area of End User Services.
- As such, you will be able to demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Leadership – You will inspire trust and be able to properly motivate, influence and support decisions. You will be able to communicate clearly with stakeholders across the organisation and set an example for your colleagues.
- Translator – You will be able to translate business needs into the required design of organisation, process, technology etc. and you will be able to clearly articulate pragmatic solutions which take into account all necessary factors including ROI, time, cost, impact, complexity.
- Collaboration and Growth – You will be able to ensure that knowledge, ideas, opinions and experience are properly represented in common principles, guidelines, structures and plans and share this with your colleagues in the practice.
- Dealing with Complexity – You will be able to demonstrate your ability to reduce complex information to essentials and to clearly and concisely communicate complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Organisation – You will be able to facilitate the process in which responsibilities are assigned properly within the organisation and you will be able to plan your own and, where appropriate, others time and resources effectively..
Profile of the Solution Architect
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365, Windows Server and Migration to Windows 10
- Knowledge of SCCM, Scripting, Security
- Active Directory
- Experience with Packaging / Virtualization and print services
- MDM / MAM
- Hands-on mentality
- Can work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Language skills: NL/FR/EN
Offer for the Solution Architect
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees