Do you fancy a new, exciting job as Structural Protein Designer with a leading firm in the Pharmaceutical industry? Great! Let’s meet up to discuss the job opportunity below.
The executor of this mission will work in the design of optimal recombinant vaccine candidates for a Flu project.
Responsibilities of the Structural Protein Designer
- Responsible for the theoretical protein design (3D modelling, mutation impact evaluation) of antigens in a Flu project
- Use and adapt bioinformatics and protein structure resources in order to support optimisation/improvement of antigen targets
- Responsible for the conception and design of vaccine candidates by performing literature reviews, complex Bioinformatics, structural analyses and protein engineering
Profile of the Structural Protein Designer
- Scientific background (PhD or master with significant experience in structural biology, biology, microbiology, biochemistry, bio engineering or any related expertise)
- Proven experience in Bioinformatics, Structural Biology, Protein engineering, 3D modelling, Molecular dynamics
- ICT skills in a 3D modelling software, 2D/3D protein structure prediction
- Creative, methodical, quick learner and self-motivated
- Fluent in French or English
Interested in what Pauwels Consulting can offer you? Check our benefits at www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one of our recruiters at 09 324 70 80.