Every day we, at Pauwels Consulting, try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you in Engineering, Life Sciences and IT.
Are you looking for a new job as Supply Chain Process Consultant at a leading firm in the pharmaceutical industry? Are you ready to join Pauwels Consulting? Read on!
As a Supply Chain Process Consultant, you will be responsible to identify best practices, opportunities for improvement and then propose the best process design and partner with the regional leaders to implement these new standards.
Your responsibilities as Supply Chain Process Consultant?
- Collect data and information on current with the support of the Process Analyst
- Participate to process mapping and “gemba” walks
- Work strictly in contact with the New Standard issuing body as well as the operational Organizations
- Elaborate flows for materials, define resource requirement, calculate costs (implementation and running costs)
- Select and implement appropriate KPI’s to monitor process performance
- Lead the projects for implementing new processes
- Interact effectively with the rest of the organization, with an end to end approach, to ensure integration among the functional area and that all requirements are met
- Interact with the other critical functions to ensure compliance
- Elaborate financial analysis to be validated by the Finance to ensure profitability of the initiative
Your assets as Supply Chain Process Consultant?
- University Degree in Supply Chain or Engineering
- 4-6 years of experience in this specific role or in running warehousing operations
- Lean Green Belt certification
- Project management certification
- Has deep analytical skills and has a good knowledge of process improvement
- Is an good communication, data driven and able to conceptualise
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
What can we offer you?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Want to know more about Pauwels Consulting? Please have a look at our website www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one our recruiters at 09 324 70 80